Fun and Fellowship With Our PGA Tour Partners
Come have the time of your life at one of our FREE retreats hosted by some of your favorite PGA Tour pros: Davis Love III, Ben Crane, Lee Janzen, Jonathan Byrd, Paul Stankowski, Jeff Gove, and more! At these events, you won’t just meet, play golf with, and learn from top professional golfers, but you’ll also experience an incredible time with up to 85 other college golfers and coaches as we engage in a bunch of fun sports and activities together. You’ll also have the opportunity to investigate the Christian faith and the claims of the Bible in a non-threatening setting with others from a variety of backgrounds
- Matt Barkley Retreat Phoenix, AZ – June 10-12 [Sign up]
- Tony Romo Retreat Dallas, TX – June 10-12 [Sign up]
- Mark Wilson Retreat Chicago, IL – June 20-22 [Sign up]
- Scott Stallings Retreat Knoxville, TN – June 27-29 [Sign up]
- CGF Mission Trip Costa Rica – August 1-8 [Sign up]
- Justin Leonard Retreat Aspen, CO – August 8-11 [Sign up]
- Rik Massengale Two-Man Fort Worth, TX August 14-16 SIGN UP begins May 31, 2016
- West Coast Retreat San Diego, CA – August 19-21 [Sign up]
Note: Space is limited, so please sign-up early. These retreats will fill up soon!
CGF Retreat Videos
CGF Retreat Photos
Why do we do this?
We host these events for guys to build friendships with other college golfers and coaches and learn more about the Christian faith. We promise you won’t feel uncomfortable even if you’ve never been to church or opened a Bible. We just want to show you what the Bible has to say about life and allow you to explore issues of faith with a bunch of other guys who want to do the same thing. You’ll have the freedom to just listen during our Bible study time, or ask questions. We want to break down misconceptions about the Christian faith and allow you to investigate what an authentic Christian life really looks like.